Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
we need update in the game
11-11-2013, 05:52 AM
we need update in the game
we need update in the game. pls do something. you guys are losing players week by week
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: we need update in the game
(11-11-2013 05:52 AM)bryanwesley Wrote:  we need update in the game. pls do something. you guys are losing players week by week

yup, AGREE!!! ^_^

and just opinion GM ...
i hve 10 hours experiance play game online ... if u want this game success .. this opinion from me :

1. if User hve Pleasureble, they r'll be give u "money" ... but it is happening now, just the opposite T_T ... U make they r give u "money 1st, if User want the name abot "Pleasureble" (behind the times Rule) ... will result in applicants for this game will be reduced ... im make sure abot that!
example : make they r (newbie) finish Quest "1st Touch" ... if a quest not complete yet,newbie cant take a Quest Galan (all quest abot Guild) ... please consider!

2. You too quickly open a new server, this game just running 2 months ... You should focus first to introduce this game ... for users, "new server" is "apocalypse" and make them reluctant to continue the game ... I do not disagree with the new server, but it was too fast for the game has just started!
solution: if you can open a new server earlier, you are also ready to do the "Merger server" early anyway!

3. It's about "Sulfur Island" ... please multiply the monster Topaz ... you imagine, covering the area Sulfur Island, there are only 12 monsters Topaz with the allotted time of 30 minutes ... please make more Monster Topaz!!!

4. It's about "Mopay" and "GM button" ... from the first time this game starts (September 17-2013) Our Server 1, can not use the facility.

"WE"!!! old player for this game ... will promote this game, as long as "You" want to listen to "We" ... thank you.
11-12-2013, 06:03 PM
(11-11-2013 05:52 AM)bryanwesley Wrote:  we need update in the game. pls do something. you guys are losing players week by week

well said by omndut... that's pretty much what i was trying to imply. please do some action.
11-12-2013, 07:42 PM

I'm agree. They open too fast a new server... there is not many players in S1. And they gone day by day. What this game need is some new update and extensions.