Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EXP cards get lost
12-28-2014, 03:21 AM
EXP cards get lost
Hi.

Today tried to rise EXp to HERO Persephone... Was lvl 1 . now is lvl 13.
BUT- I used green EXp Card, 1 Blue EXp Card, and 3 more Blue EXp Card by clocking USE ALL.
Got lvl 7, which was a bit strange for me... But when I clicked on 2 Violet EXp Card's, I got lvl 13. Then came the most funny thing: I had 11 Violet EXp Cards, and by clicking to USE ALL, it never came up confirmation , to which HERO to be used.
So I wasted 11 cards by lag in the game, and same was on 2 Blue EXp Cards, - I realised, it was no confirmation as well, when I clicked to be used 2 or 3 last blue cards.
Sad....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: EXP cards get lost
(12-28-2014 03:21 AM)maxxud Wrote:  Hi.

Today tried to rise EXp to HERO Persephone... Was lvl 1 . now is lvl 13.
BUT- I used green EXp Card, 1 Blue EXp Card, and 3 more Blue EXp Card by clocking USE ALL.
Got lvl 7, which was a bit strange for me... But when I clicked on 2 Violet EXp Card's, I got lvl 13. Then came the most funny thing: I had 11 Violet EXp Cards, and by clicking to USE ALL, it never came up confirmation , to which HERO to be used.
So I wasted 11 cards by lag in the game, and same was on 2 Blue EXp Cards, - I realised, it was no confirmation as well, when I clicked to be used 2 or 3 last blue cards.
Sad....

this is forum dragon's call 2. thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply